Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Northampton Vintage Fair

It was our first ever Vintage Fair in Northampton over the weekend in two rooms in the stunning Guildhall. We were joined by a whole host of traders, a kitsch tea party, LeKeux hair and make-up and the usual retro soundtrack to accompany your shopping trip!


Our customers were going mad for vintage hair styles, the ladies below all visited our salon hosted by LeKeux events and don't they just look gorgeous? Victory rolls and pin curls galore.


After my Dusty Springfield post I was on a mission to find a new 60s/70s mini and I wasn't disappointed (well I was a little bit, because that black and silver number was snapped up before I could get to it!). The middle picture is actually the dress I purchased to wear for a gig in Sheffield,so when the photos are ready I'll make sure I share them with you! The colours are amazing.



 Feeling blue? Left to right, we have dresses from the 40s, 50s and 60s. Loulou snapped up the bell sleeved one on the end, I'm definitely borrowing that!


Our fairs are filling up with winter stock, and I'll be bringing you a feature on coats soon. But until then have a look at these two capes from Jarvis & Janis and Marney's vintage. 


A few little extras from The Northampton Vintage Fair. Am opal brooch from Hickory Vintage, a velvet patterned jacket, a pretty strawberry print dress and the beautiful Guildhall.


We will be back soon! Keep an eye out on The Northampton Vintage Fair facebook page to find out when we are.
Love Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment